- All art orders are final but will be repaired or replaced if they are damaged in any way during transit. Credit/Refund can also be issued if a repair or replacement is not possible. The Credit/Refund is solely at our discretion and will be decided on a case-by-case basis and as per the terms and conditions laid down in our Terms of Service and this Return Policy.
- We take every care to inspect our prints and to package all artworks carefully. Please check your package carefully immediately upon delivery. It is your responsibility to reject any damaged or open parcel from the delivery person as returning products to us will be at your cost even a damaged product.
- Incase your package has been damaged in transit, we suggest you document any damage immediately with a few photos and email us at email@example.com within 48 hours of any damaged shipment rejected by you.
- Please inspect your art carefully before discarding packing materials.
- In the unlikely event that the merchandise is found damaged after the sealed parcel is opened. you should email us photos of the damaged product in your shipment within 48 hours of receiving your order at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To be eligible for a Credit/Refund, your item must be shipped back to us, in the same condition that you received it and it must be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- An original painting, wall hanging or tapestry, drawing, sculpture or mixed media work are one-of-a-kind works of art and therefore cannot be replicated or exchanged for an exact copy. Kindly take note that there might be slight variations in color in the photograph of the work that is showcased on our website and the original artwork that is delivered to you.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
- Flaking of paint, cracks in the paint layer and color variations in the same piece are natural aging processes of the hand painted original art work and will not be considered as damage to the original art work. The original artwork, especially tapestries and wall hangings are hand-painted, embroidered and borders are stitched and each process is unique to our craftsmen and artisans. Slight gathers in the fabric of the borders are due to tailoring or stitching are part of the creative processes will not qualify the original artwork as a damaged product.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations.
- Each request is considered on a case by case basis. Once your returned item is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received it and whether a refund has been approved.
- If your request has been approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- If you feel that there has been an undue delay or you haven’t received a refund yet, first recheck your bank account. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a credit/refund to the gift giver. It will be the gift giver who will find out about your return.
- While returning an item, consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- We will always try (but cannot guarantee) to accommodate requests outside of our policy above – please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Goods shall be returned to the following address:
Devesi D-1029 New Friends Colony New Delhi-110025 INDIA